That's right! It is forecast to SNOW tomorrow. Can you believe it? While the chances are slim, it is still exciting. We might actually get something out of these record low temperatures we've been having. In other news, I start my internship at the Florida Museum of Natural History today! I will be archiving the Bioarchaeology collection. Jim is a busy bee, working to finish his experiments and get started on his thesis. The countdown until his graduation has begun! We plan to start hiking the Florida Trail on weekends, and hope to walk it in it's entirety eventually. Happy trails!
Thursday, January 7, 2010
Snow...In Gainesville?
That's right! It is forecast to SNOW tomorrow. Can you believe it? While the chances are slim, it is still exciting. We might actually get something out of these record low temperatures we've been having. In other news, I start my internship at the Florida Museum of Natural History today! I will be archiving the Bioarchaeology collection. Jim is a busy bee, working to finish his experiments and get started on his thesis. The countdown until his graduation has begun! We plan to start hiking the Florida Trail on weekends, and hope to walk it in it's entirety eventually. Happy trails!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment