
I know that it's not even October yet, but I love Halloween so much that I thought I'd get a jump on decorating the house. Plus, it gave me something to fill my days while Jim is away on travel.
It's been awhile since I've updated the blog, so I'll try to do a bit of a brain dump.

Jim and I have started our training for the Run for the Redfish 1/2 marathon on December 4th. So far, so good. I love getting out there and running everyday. This will be the furthest distance either of us has done. 2 weeks down...10 to go!

Two weekends ago, we added another 10' section to our dock out back. Since then, Jim has been fishing (what seems like) non-stop! He's now able to cast further out and catch more than catfish!
We also boated up the intercostal for the first time since moving in. We saw some neat stuff and had a great time.
This past weekend, Jim's parents came for a visit. We had a wonderful time showing them our favorites haunts in PCB and just spending some quality time with them! We took them out for a boat ride (of course) on Saturday morning. We rescued a crow on our way to Crooked Creek and found a cold spring to swim in. We sure enjoyed having them and wish that they would have been able to stay a bit longer!



No comments:
Post a Comment