What are you thankful for?
I am thankful for my wonderful husband with whom I share an amazing, dynamic and intense relationship filled with daily love and laughter.
I am thankful for a loving family who are always there for me when I need them.
I am thankful for my in-laws who are always so generous with their love and support.
I am thankful for my fur babies who make me laugh every day and are always there to snuggle!
I am thankful for my wonderful friends. Friends really are the family we choose!
I am thankful for my health.
I am thankful that I live in a country that allows me and others to live free, love anyone I chose, make my own decisions and have the time to understand what this means and truly be thankful!
Wishing you and yours a Happy Thanksgiving!





No comments:
Post a Comment